Come and Join Our Family
Posted: 26 March, 2021
Organization: Baramul Stud
Location: Widden Valley
Baramul Stud is seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual for the position of Equine Vet Nurse.
Reporting to the Broodmare Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for, but not limited to, the care and management of all pre and post foaling mares and newborn foals.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a commercial farm setting.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Be able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to liaise with senior management.
- Excellent horse handling skills and experience.
- Ability to maintain accurate records & reporting.
- The ability to adhere to Work Health Safety policies and procedures.
- Relevant qualifications in Veterinary Nursing or previous experience will be highly regarded.
A competitive remuneration package, including accommodation & utilities will be offered to the successful applicant. Baramul provide many opportunities and our lifestyle benefits set us apart from other studs.
Please contact us on 026547 0506 and/or forward your resume to email@example.com