Come and Join Our Family
Posted: 26 March, 2021
Organization: Baramul Stud
Location: Widden Valley
Baramul Stud is seeking experienced and highly motivated individuals to join our Yearling Crew Team.
Reporting to the Yearling Manager, the successful applicants will be responsible for, but not limited to, the care and education of our young stock.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work within a team environment.
- Previous Yearling sales experience will be highly regarded.
- Experience with preparing young horses for yearling sales.
- Ability to assist Farriers & Vets.
- Maintain clean, tidy and safe workspaces.
- The ability to adhere to Work Health Safety policies and procedures.
A competitive remuneration package, including accommodation & utilities will be offered to the successful applicants. Baramul provide many opportunities and our lifestyle benefits set us apart from other studs.
Please contact us on 026547 0506 and/or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org